OPENING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DECANTER
1. Lay pack flat with perforated die cut facing upwards
2. Break and lift perforated flap and remove lower square flap.
3. Gently pull tap through the opening and slide down into the lower opening.
4. Push remaining perforated flap back and hook behind tap to secure in place.
5. To dispense oil, stand the pack upright and use twist tap to regulate the flow.
ABOUT RIO LARGO OLIVE ESTATE
Nestled between mountains and the Breede River in the Scherpenheuwel Valley outside Robertson. This is Karoo country with hot, dry days and cold nights. This micro climate together with alluvial soils is olive terroir. Italian cultivars FRANTOIO, LECCINO and CORATINA are hand picked and processed with a state of the art Italian Oliomio Press linked into a management control system in Italy. Oil is stored by cultivar in sealed, stainless steel vats under ideal conditions and only bottled to order for absolute freshness. RIO LARGO favours biological farming methods for sustainable agriculture by “putting back more than you take out” thereby protecting the environment for future generations.
If you’re a food fundi, a health fanatic or simply enjoy the art of good food and healthy living can you afford not to indulge in RIO LARGO?
TRY IT – YOU WILL LOVE IT
RIO LARGO EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
OLIVE OIL is sensitive to air, light, temperature and humidity.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE
Clouding may occur at low temperatures
PRODUCT OF SOUTH AFRICA
Local deliveries - we deliver only within South Africa. Dismiss